This recipe is submitted by tailgatemom.com/organic-pizza/.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 1 store bought organic dough
- 1 Organicville Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella shredded
- dash fresh organic basil
- dash organic garlic powder to taste
- dash dried oregano to taste
- no-nitrate sliced salami or pepperoni optional
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough and place on a non-stick pizza pan.
Spread Organicville Pizza Sauce on top.
Spread mozzarella over the top and season with fresh basil, oregano, and garlic seasoning.
Top the pizza with sliced pepperoni or salami, if desired.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.