This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 1/2 ounce Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 cups Mixed Asian Salad Greens such as misuna, watercress, arugula, tah soi
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Red Onion minced
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup Fresh Snow Peas ends snapped off
- 1/3 cup Sky Valley Plum Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar or 1 tbs mild honey
- 2 teaspoons Freshly Grated Ginger
Place rice noodles in large glass bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand until softened, about 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Using cooking shears, cut noodles into smaller lengths, about 2 inches each.
Combine dressing ingredients and toss with noodles. Gently fold in remaining ingredients and serve.