This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 1 Carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 pound Bok Choy each leaf cut in half and then cut into 1/2 strips
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves torn in half if large
- 2 tablespoons Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 tablespoons Sky Valley White Miso
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
In large heavy-bottomed skillet, toast slivered almonds on medium for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. During last 10 seconds of toasting, add one teaspoon maple syrup or honey and stir to coat. Remove from pan and ste aside in bowl to cool.
In small bowl, whisk together brown rice vinegar, remaining 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey, Sky Valley White Miso, and sesame oil for dressing. In large salad bowl, combine bok choy, arugula, shredded carrot,mint leaves, and toasted almonds. Add dressing and toss. Serve immediately.