- Ready Time: 0 min
- 1/2 cup Organicville Olive Oil and Balsamic Organic Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss Chard central stalks removed and cut into thin ribbons
- 1/2 pound Kale, Collard, Beet, or Dandelion Greens central stalks removed and cut into thin ribbons
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Aeroles
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 French Baguette sliced into 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil preferably garlic flavored
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
Heat ¼ cup Organcville Olive Oil and Balsamic Organic Vinaigrette in a large saucepan on medium heat. Add swiss chard and winter greens and toss well. Turn heat to low and cook, stirring frequently, until greens are wilted and most of the liquid is absorbed. Toss while hot with remaining Organicville Olive Oil and Balsamic Organic Vinaigrette. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss baguette slices in large bowl with the garlic flavored olive oil. Spread on rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until toasted golden brown. Remove and season with coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
To serve, place spoonfuls of warm greens mixture on toasted baguette slices. Garnish with pomogranite and pine nuts.