This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
1) Serve over your favorite tacos as well as tostadas, enchiladas, anything where you want a bit of spice but not too much
2) Combine with peanut butter or almond butter and a splash of vinegar for an out of this world salad dressing
3) Combine with diced fresh avocado and corn off the cob for an instant chunky salsa fresh with flavors
4) Combine with olive oil and brush on your favorite protein or veggies for an outdoor barbecue flavor with plenty of zing
5) Marinade chicken breasts for at least 3 hours to brine and tenderize, then bake or grill
6) Combine with cured olives and roasted pasilla chiles and red peppers; allow to marinade overnight;serve with toothpicks as an exciting horsdouevre