This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey or brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Sky Valley Saikyo Sweet Miso
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Crispy Brown Rice Cereal
- Non-Stick Canola Oil or other neutral oil spray
In food processor, combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and Sky Valley Saikyo Sweet Miso. Process several minutes until smooth. Place mixture in saucepan and cook on low, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. While mixture is cooking, spray an 8”by 10” baking pan with nonstick.
Place crispy brown rice cereal in large bowl and combine with chips and peanuts. Pour peanut butter mixture over mixture and stir with rubber scraper to combine. Put mixture in pan and take rubber scraper and smooth over to make flat and even.
Cover pan tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator at least 3 hours to set. Cut into 2 inch squares and serve. Can also put each treat in an individual zipper style bag and freeze for lunches later.