This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 1 pound Large Scallops thawed and drained well if frozen
- 1 tablespoon Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil preferably garlic flavored
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 Green Onions sliced thinly
- Mesculin or Other Leafy Greens for serving
- Black Sesame Seeds for garnish
In large glass bowl, combine brown rice vinegar and Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce. Add scallops, cover, and place in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes. Drain scallops, reserving marinade. Preheat a grill pan or barbecue on medium-high or until coals are red hot. Brush grill or grill pan with oil and grill scallops on both sides until the inside turns white, turning once during cooking. Remove from grill.
Place reserved marinade in saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil and stir constantly for one minute; set aside. To serve, arrange leafy greens on each plate, then top with scallops, then drizzle with marinade. Garnish with black sesame seeds before serving if desired.