This recipe is submitted by Organicville.
- Ready Time: 0 min
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil preferably garlic flavored
- 1 Onion diced
- 8 Eggs mixed well with fork in bowl along with 2 tbs Sky Valley Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Coarse sea salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Sky Valley Taco Sauce
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium; fry each corn tortilla until golden and crispy on both sides; drain on paper towels. Set aside. In same skillet, fry diced onion on medium until golden-brown. Add eggs and scramble with fork. Remove from heat. Garnish with coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste; spoon scrambled egg and onion mixture over each fried tortilla; serve with additional Sky Valley Taco Sauce and garnish with cilantro.